Wood in Marine
We stock a large range of products directed at the Marine industry
- Very durable timber
- Commonly used by major marine manufacturers in New Zealand
- Ideal for plugs for hull and deck moulds
- Ideal for cleats, etc
- Great for hidden forming work
- Cheaper than Cedar clears
- 6.3M Lengths
- Takes a marine glue well
- Commonly used
Engineered T&G Proflies
Engineered wooden flooring is composed of two or more layers of wood adhered together to form a plank. Typically, engineered flooring uses thin layers of cheaper wood (lamella) bonded to an expensive wood and so the top layer is finished with expensive wooden flooring. With this process the stability of the wood is increased and makes it a universal product that can be installed as midfloors, subfloors and on grade.
Other than stability, following are the advantages of this type of flooring.
- It looks just like real wood.
- It doesn't expand and contract to the same extent as solid wood and so It can be laid where, solid wood would risk damage.
- It is incredibly tough and durable and will stand up to heavy footfall in commercial and domestic environments.
- It can be sanded and can be refinished to give a new look again.
- Engineered floor boards can be wider than solid boards.
- It is easy to install.
Contact us for more information.
Engineered Flooring Profiles:
1. Europen White Oak Profile Sizes
- 180X15mm, 220X15mm (4mm Micro-Bevelled profile)
- 180X20mm, 220X15mm (6mm top Layer) (For more Info, Download PDF)
For more Information, Download PDF
2. Spotted Gum & Pilularis Blackbutt Profile Sizes
- 134X15mm & 186X15mm Uniclic profile sizes (For more info, Download PDF)
3. Australian Oak - Engineered Profile
- 190X15mm Profile (4mm Australian Oak top layer) (For more info, Download PDF)
Get a Quote
Phone our sales team on (09) 620-0260 or Email us anytime, we'd be happy to help.